sábado, outubro 06, 2012

Why Won’t They Talk To Me?

Tame Impala

Out of this zone, try to deceive
I’m so alone, I’m just falling
I guess I’ll go home, try to be sane, try to pretend all of it happened
Oh theres no dream, lonely old me
Whoopsee daisy, I thought I was happy, oh
Out of this zone, now that I see
I don’t need them and they don’t need me
I guess I’ll go home, try to be sane
Try to pretend all of it happened
There’s no need to be,
Lonely old me
Whoopsee daisy, I thought I was happy
Ah, why won’t they talk to me?
I thought I was happy (x5)
Ah, why won’t they talk to me?
But I don’t really care about it anyway
I wouldn’t listen to a word any others say
They just don’t understand how ??
One day they’ll all stand right beside me(?)
Ah, why wont they talk to me? (x5)

Nenhum comentário: